GASTRONOMY & TECH 2050
In June 2017, at the BCC premises, experts from the world of academia, business and ‘gastronomists’ from different fields debated about the ways to create a new gastronomy and food system by 2050.
At the event, there was a particular focus on the possibilities offered by technology, its interactions with the food system and the actual experiences of some of the experts in the field, such as the MIT Media Lab or Moley robotics.
– Frans Kampers (Wageningen University and Research Centre)
– Mathew Lange (UC Davis University of California)
– Professor Paul Brereton (Queen’s University Belfast)
– Isabel Hoffmann (Tellspec)
– Arielle Johnson (Open agriculture – MIT Media Lab)
– Eneko Atxa (Azurmedi)
– Hildreth England (Open agriculture – MIT Media Lab)
– Manuel Pujol (UberEATS)
– Mark Oleynik (Moley Robotics)