GASTRONOMY & MULTISENSORY DESIGN 2050
In April 2018, based in London, UK, a panel of 10 experts from different fields took part in a conversation along with 70 ‘gastronomists’ from different fields, with the aim of sharing, debating and addressing the coming changes in a creative way.
There was a particular focus on the ways in which Multisensory Design, its interactions with the food system and experience of experts in the field, such as Kitchen Theory and Prof Barry Smith, can change the future.
– Professor Barry Smith (Institute of Philosophy, University of London)
– Sara Appleby
– Paul Newnham (SDG2 Advocacy Hub)
– Juan Carlos Arboleya (Basque Culinary Center)
– Chef Jozef Youssef (Kitchen theory)
– Charlotte Catignani (Treatt)
– Bill Knott (Financial Times)
– Afroditi Krassa (Afroditi Krassa)
– Virgilio Martinez (Central Restaurante)