Covid19 Food hygiene and safety guidelines in restaurants
To support hotel and restaurant professionals with their hygiene and safety practices in the COVID-19 situation, Araven has prepared with the collaboration of BCC Innovation five guides that focus on the importance of hygiene and food safety in this sector.
- Cleaning and disinfection of utensils and surfaces.
- Hygiene and food safety in the handling and preservation of vegetables.
- Hygiene and food safety in the handling and preservation of meat and fish (animal proteins).
- Hygiene and food safety in the handling and preservation of dry foods.
- Hygiene and food safety in the preservation of prepared foods.
This project is additional to Araven’s sponsorship of the “Food hygiene and safety guidelines” published by the Basque Culinary Center and Euro-Toques.
This initiative clearly highlights the commitment of both institutions to help catering businesses improve their health and safety measures, by proposing general and specific hygiene and food safety measures applicable in restaurants that will help them regain the confidence and trust of their customers.